martes, 26 de junio de 2012

So I say no

"And what do you want for it?" Karyn asked mockingly. "Only my immortal soul?" "You misunderstand," said the devil. "This is not a contract. This is a gift, free and free, without any implied and without obligation. The power is yours. It does not require a lien on your soul, to save what you created by your acts. " Karyn lowered the navigation buttons feel a little ridiculous. "So what's the catch?" Hands of the devil tricks. "The problem is that there is no control. The power is yours to do with it what you want. Or not to use it at all. Such is the nature of temptation, Karyn. I am simply extending you a better chance of sin. If I thought your evil nature, if the temptation of absolute power on your next ... or a woman ... no power over you, then you have nothing to fear. But if I am right, and the same passions in they lie in wait that lurking in so many of your race, so I did not need a contract. you are corrupt yourself, and your soul will fall on myself. And I will welcome you with open arms to hell, a sinner other. " "So I say no." Karyn was proud of himself. How many people would be something like that down? Then she asked the sin of pride, and tried to temper their feelings with a little humility. The devil shook his head slowly. "This is not an option, I fear, that kind of temptation can be resisted so easy the device is already yours;.? I'll be back within 24 hours, and then we will see if you wanted keep, I'll be watching your day. with great interest. "

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario